Wanna Get Rid of These Legendary Parts

Master_Cheeze

Uhh, 'sup? So I'm a total Poke'Noob, and I just want enough cards to make a deck that ain't the Colorless/Lightning one. I got the Ho-Oh top, Palkia/Dialga bottom, and Raikou/Suicune top, so I'll trade those for a bunch of random Poke'mon or however many boosters they're worth (which I have no idea how much they're worth; don't rip me off, plez).

As for Poke'mon I want, I really just want like 2-3 of a bunch of random ones that I can use to make a deck (e.g. 3 Growlithes, 2 Arcanines, and other misc. Fire types). I'll take any type really as well, 'cuz I got totally boned from my booster codes. Thaaaaaanks~

Sadly they're worth like a booster each, at most. But I can give you like some good cards even some rares if you want for Raikou/Suicune and Ho-oh.

Put them in your binder and I'll make you an offer for them!

Hey, I'm interested in the Palkia/Dialga bottom. I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to trading myself tbh. These are the cards I have spare to trade if you'd like any of them:

Rare: Maractus, Krookodile, Gigalith

Uncommon: Muk, Zebstrika, Bouffalant, Dragonair, Junk Arm

Common: Yanma, Darumakka x2, Tepig, Grimer, Blitzle x2, Purrloin, Aron, Dratini x2, Energy search x2

Sadly they're worth like a booster each, at most. But I can give you like some good cards even some rares if you want for Raikou/Suicune and Ho-oh.

Put them in your binder and I'll make you an offer for them!

I set up a binder with the stuff in it. Gimme dem offers, yo.

Sure, and if you like them accept the trade. The problem is that I can't get into the the PTCGO I just reported this already.

As soon as I get in I'll send you the offer.

Archived