Alolan Ninetales Post Rotation

PokemonEliteEX

Just made my first Post rotation deck in preporation for the date of Rotation, anything you would change, let me know it will greatly help me out. I know most Post rotation decks should have Lele but i dont have any right now :( 

Anyway, i went a bit thicker on the supporters as you can see in replacement for VS Seeker leaving. It's kind of hard for me to make Post Rotation decks, so this may not be perfect, thats why any help and tips would greatly help me out especially for future Post Rotation decks i make.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 11

* 4 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21

* 1 Alolan Ninetales BUS 28

* 3 Alolan Ninetales-GX GRI 22

* 1 Glaceon-EX FAC 20

* 1 Remoraid BKT 32

* 1 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards - 37

* 4 Aqua Patch GRI 119

* 3 Lana BUS 117

* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107

* 4 N FAC 105

* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135

* 3 Guzma BUS 115

* 1 Super Rod NVI 95

* 1 Special Charge STS 105

* 2 Brooklet Hill GRI 120

* 2 Field Blower GRI 125

* 2 Olympia GEN 66

* 3 Choice Band GRI 121

* 2 Float Stone BKT 137

* 2 Escape Rope BUS 114

##Energy - 12

* 4 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136

* 8 Water Energy  3

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Olympia, escape rope, and float stones are redundant with Guzma. Plus, you are playing a water deck. Just add a Manaphy Ex. If you can't afford Lele, I recommend 2 Remoraid and 1 Lapras GX. I think 3 Brooklet hill is necessary for consistency. I'm not sure if Lana is actually useful though.

Olympia, escape rope, and float stones are redundant with Guzma. Plus, you are playing a water deck. Just add a Manaphy Ex. If you can't afford Lele, I recommend 2 Remoraid and 1 Lapras GX. I think 3 Brooklet hill is necessary for consistency. I'm not sure if Lana is actually useful though.

I agree, though Lana was put in for healing, I was thinking of using Acerola as well, that way I can put damaged ninetales and stuff in my hand then set up another one .

drop lana the healing is just not too impactful in a deck like ninetails and even when it would be you got the gx attack anyways.

just like Deanrona said with guzma you need much less retreat then you did before; id get rid of 5 - 6 the switching cards (that are not guzma)

now to fill in some of the empty space try these cards

+1 octi line
the problem with a 1-1 line is that if 1 part is prized its useless, ninetails relies on the late game draw power, you have the space for a 2-2 line its defiantly worth it.

+2 tapu lele
consistency is important, this turns an ub into any supporter you choose and is even an back up attacker, only 1 is necessary but 2 is ideal for the same reasons has the extra octi line is

+1 brigette (only if you use tapu lele)
I know 1 of supporters are not good anymore with the loss of vs seeker but the ability to search it out on turn 1 with tapu lele is better then a sycamore it sets you up entirely for the first turn, it may be sightly inconstant but its so impactful that its worth it.

+1 tapu koko promo
its the new scyther the free retreat alone already makes it worth running add on to the fact that the attack is super useful sense you already run dce for creating better numbers for knock outs, its really worth running

+2-3 mallow
I am not done testing with this card so I do not know the perfect count but I have found that it is outstanding in combo decks such has ninetails that have octi were you want to get your pieces every turn, in this case its dce and aqua patch. right now I think that 2 is the best count sense they are not to useful early game were you want to be using N, scyamore and brigette for the first few turns and guzma through out the game

lastly keep an eye on the supporter that adds +20 damage for the turn (darn you censor) depending on how the metagame unfolds he may be very important or it may be useless

Archived