Update Trade Filters

1Element

Well i know ptcgo is always lagging behind on updates but 3 new sets have came out and there is still no change.

When you go to pack filters, under the section called type the 3 options available are 5 card booster packs, 10 card booster packs and other quantity. The problem with that is since s&m came out full packs have been 11 cards and half packs are now 6 card packs but theres no way to search for those. Theres plenty of room to add those two options without needing to resize anything. And at this point in time i dont understand the other quantity filter anyways since theme decks and season packs dont even show up.

So what im suggesting is to add the options to search for 6 card and 11 card packs, alternatively you can just remove the 10 card pack option and rename the 5 card pack option to just half packs and you wouldnt have to add anything just allow the filter to then also search out the 6 card packs. And you can remove the other quantity one and replace it with one that searches for thene decks or league packs

Well i know ptcgo is always lagging behind on updates but 3 new sets have came out and there is still no change.

When you go to pack filters, under the section called type the 3 options available are 5 card booster packs, 10 card booster packs and other quantity. The problem with that is since s&m came out full packs have been 11 cards and half packs are now 6 card packs but theres no way to search for those. Theres plenty of room to add those two options without needing to resize anything. And at this point in time i dont understand the other quantity filter anyways since theme decks and season packs dont even show up.

So what im suggesting is to add the options to search for 6 card and 11 card packs, alternatively you can just remove the 10 card pack option and rename the 5 card pack option to just half packs and you wouldnt have to add anything just allow the filter to then also search out the 6 card packs. And you can remove the other quantity one and replace it with one that searches for thene decks or league packs

Renaming wouldn't be nice since then it would disrupt the older packs. However, trading filters, gameplays in collection and in trade section have to be improved. I myself tried to voice these feedbacks, but nothing came in actual practice. However, I will support the adding and improvement of options. I hope a change is made.

Archived