RARE! Alternate version of Power Relay Theme deck [NO-SERIES version] FT!

Xabalanque

I have some rare copies of the alternate version of the power relay theme deck for trade. The more common of the two has the Play pokemon rewards as its series title. I have a few for trade with the [No Series] label. The series label typically is the set it comes from [Emerging powers, phantom forces, guardians rising, etc.]

Feel free to send an offer in GRI packs or BSH packs! - Either here or to my account in game!

I have some rare copies of the alternate version of the power relay theme deck for trade. The more common of the two has the Play pokemon rewards as its series title. I have a few for trade with the [No Series] label. The series label typically is the set it comes from [Emerging powers, phantom forces, guardians rising, etc.]

Feel free to send an offer in GRI packs or BSH packs! - Either here or to my account in game!

I'm not sure what you're talking about, and would love to hear if there's something new. When and where did an "alternate version" come from?

There's only one Power Relay theme deck as far as I've seen. It is/was a special promo deck that was handed out at big tournaments a couple years ago, by way of a code card (on a postcard actually). Mine also included the Raichu sleeves. It certainly doesn't have a series/set label, and never did.

Is there? Well oh lol. I see on ptcgo there is a play rewards one on the unowned different than the no series. So that other one is unavailable?

Archived