Lost my only BUS pack

TRICKSTER1221

Once the countdown timer hit 0, I opened my only pack. The game froze. I restarted, and lost the pack didn't get any new cards... can someone please reimburse this? I can't believe it.

I have a screenshot of the empty congratulations message.

Same here opened it right when it  became available, froze around 50%, closed and opened client, went back to collections tab and no more bus pack, I also had the notification saying products opened with an empty show page. Didn't think to take a screenshot, so now I've lost the only bus pack I had and I probably won't be able to get it back.

Same here opened it right when it  became available, froze around 50%, closed and opened client, went back to collections tab and no more bus pack, I also had the notification saying products opened with an empty show page. Didn't think to take a screenshot, so now I've lost the only bus pack I had and I probably won't be able to get it back.

It should still pop up in your notifications that you opened product.

@KeviTomu I already checked the notification and closed it not thinking to take a screenshot, this is the first time i've ever had a problem that I would need to submit a support ticket.

Yeah guys I hope they address this and compensate us, thousands of people probably lost packs. but yeah I'm gonna send a support ticket.

Archived