[GENERAL] Other - Got Notification That I Was Reported

floppypillow

I got notices in game saying that I have been reported for my recent chat, the thing is though I don't talk in the game at all. I was typing "LF Typhlosion x4 1 gr pack ea" in trading post but that's the extent of my talking. So a little curious what's up with this.

I got notices in game saying that I have been reported for my recent chat, the thing is though I don't talk in the game at all. I was typing "LF Typhlosion x4 1 gr pack ea" in trading post but that's the extent of my talking. So a little curious what's up with this.

Someone thought your offer is deceiving and decided to report you.

How often were you posting the message? Whoever reported you may have reported it as spam if it was to frequently.

Regardless of whatever reason you were reported you'll get that message as just a warning - the moderators review reports and your account will not be penalized until said review.

Someone thought your offer is deceiving and decided to report you.

I don't think reporting trades is an option when someone creates a user report from the chat - I think trades can only be reported from the public trades area.

EDIT: originally thought OP was offering 1 pack for 4 Typhlosion - re-read and realized it was 1 pack each.

Edited by KarpGrinder
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for resurrecting an old topic, but this actually happened to me as well. I'm new to the game and, as far as I know, I've never even used chat. In fact, I believe public chat is disabled on my account. However twice in the last two days I've been reported for chat violations.

I've got no idea how it's happening, but it's definitely frustrating.

I'm new to the game and, as far as I know, I've never even used chat. 

Don't sweat it too much, reports are reviewed and dismissed as necessary.

Just a reminder to everyone, talking about disciplinary actions is against the forum rules. If you have any questions regarding any disciplinary action please send a ticket to our CS team. You can submit a ticket by following the link in my signature.