Want to buy digital codes of physical packs and decks.

fafnitchaos

That are not on the app. I don't want the physical cards, I have no use for them and I'll only play on the app so can we have an option to buy code cards maybe for cheaper then the physical packs/decks, from Amazon or something.

There is no option, and I suspect there won't be an option provided by TPCi themselves.

Otherwise, Gems would be a thing (outside of Canada, that is). I mean buying gems is like buying a code, except that you can use it to buy any pack in the shop, instead of getting the pack specific to the redeemed code.

Because TPCi hasn't expanded the rollout of gems beyond Canada, it's likely that they won't be selling codes either. 

So your only option is to look for 3rd party sites which we aren't allowed to mention on the forums, or to go to your local card shop (one that deals with the Pokemon TCG) and possibly ask them if they have any.

Alright thanks everybody, I hope we get something soon, I went onto the pokemon center website and made a suggestion for getting codes, Hopefully they'll just expand the shop to having certain decks and packs gems only, that way we can have an option just like the person who buys the physical decks/packs, Instead of having to buying the deck waiting for it to come opening it up getting the code and hopefully selling it, or throwing the cards out(I have no option to keep them, their dead weight for me as I travel a lot)  

Codes is realy cheap on the internet.

Also, regardless of what anyone says, there is no guarantee that loose codes/code cards will not have been used already, and no way to get your money back if they have been.

Your best bet if you don't want to buy cards (provided you live somewhere you could buy them) is to find a local shop and talk to them.

Archived