[Suggestion] Searching for N in your collection.

flamedstones

being one of the most played cards behind ultraball, is so painfull, when you are deckbuilding, to search N. You have to use the filter for supporters and then scroll all the way to N 

it would be awesome to reach it by typeing "N" and it can also being added for every card as a strict searching method 

being one of the most played cards behind ultraball, is so painfull, when you are deckbuilding, to search N. You have to use the filter for supporters and then scroll all the way to N 
it would be awesome to reach it by typeing "N" and it can also being added for every card as a strict searching method 

Just press "prize"! It will show you a few options one of them being the green-haired guy.

You're 6 months late on this one.  Version 2.42 changed the search so that entering a single letter finds cards whose names start with that letter.

Nest Ball and Ninja Boy are the only other Trainers that start with N.

You're 6 months late on this one.  Version 2.42 changed the search so that entering a single letter finds cards whose names start with that letter.

Nest Ball and Ninja Boy are the only other Trainers that start with N.

however, searching N still gives all other cards that have N in it. So I don't think it is working if I am understanding correctly on what you said. I think the search still works the same way as before :/

however, searching N still gives all other cards that have N in it. So I don't think it is working if I am understanding correctly on what you said. I think the search still works the same way as before :/

It doesn't. Testing it, I started the game, opened my collection, selected the Trainers tab, and searched n. The results were N(4 variants), Nest Ball, and Ninja Boy. Nothing else.

So, I went to the deck builder, as that's where you cite it, and got the same result: just those three cards.

How about the trading? The trade interface needs massive work. If you want trades for N, you'll need the card number.

Archived