MarBarr

Problem with the home screen

MarBarr

Every time I try to play I got this on my home screen after the game loads.

https  goo.gl/Z1yxr6

I've uninstalled the game and re-installed to see what have been the inconveniences, but I can't fix this problem by myself. 

Edited by MarBarr

Mod_Thistle

Hi MarBarr, 

If you haven't already tried it, there is a more thorough form of re-installation that often resolves these sort of issues. 

To perform a "clean install", remove all traces of  the game from your device, restart it, and reinstall. If that doesn't work, make sure that all necessary drivers are updated and installed, then restart the device and attempt to access your account. 

If you're still having issues after trying these methods, send a ticket to the Support Team citing what you've already tried and a dxdiag log for your system.

MAC
1. Go to Applications > Utilities > System Profiler/Information
2. When the application has finished compiling the data, click File and then Save/Save As...
3. Save the file to your desktop to attach to your reply

PC
1. Go to start, type in "dxdiag"
2. Wait until "dxdiag.exe" appears and open it.
3. Click on "Save All Information"

iOS
1. Go to Settings > General > About
2. Save this information or copy/paste into a text program to save as a .txt file

ANDROID
These instructions may change depending on your device, we recommend searching for instructions for your specific device.
1. Go to Settings > About Tablet
2. Save this information or copy/paste into a text program to save as a .txt file

You can send a ticket to the Support Team by going to support.pokemon.com and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks!