Stop Changing My Card Sleeves

MysterQ

This is hard for me to describe, because I don't know WHY it keeps doing this. 

I prefer to use the base pokeball sleeves. I purchased the Zoroark+Sleeves pack. Now whenever I build a deck, it defaults to those hideous rainbow sleeves. Fine I always have to change it now, not sure why it has to default to those ugly sleeves. 

BUT when I modify my deck SOMETIMES it changes back to those hideous sleeves. What, Why. I try to check, but sometimes I don't and then I enter a game staring at that hideous rainbow.

Why does it keep changing my default that I already chose. I am just editing my deck, not even touching my sleeves.

This is hard for me to describe, because I don't know WHY it keeps doing this. 

I prefer to use the base pokeball sleeves. I purchased the Zoroark+Sleeves pack. Now whenever I build a deck, it defaults to those hideous rainbow sleeves. Fine I always have to change it now, not sure why it has to default to those ugly sleeves. 

BUT when I modify my deck SOMETIMES it changes back to those hideous sleeves. What, Why. I try to check, but sometimes I don't and then I enter a game staring at that hideous rainbow.

Why does it keep changing my default that I already chose. I am just editing my deck, not even touching my sleeves.

Whenever you are editing a deck, before finalizing any changes, click the tab about choosing sleeves, choose the ones you want again and then select to save any changes.

It's a bug.

Whenever you are editing a deck, before finalizing any changes, click the tab about choosing sleeves, choose the ones you want again and then select to save any changes.

It's a bug.

Are you saying this is a bug? If so that is why I am reporting it.

I try to check my sleeves, because this is annoying. But it shouldn't be like that, hence the report. If I make one quick card change and find my sleeves are different, it makes no sense.

So hopefully they can stop changing it without my knowledge.

Are you saying this is a bug? If so that is why I am reporting it.

I try to check my sleeves, because this is annoying. But it shouldn't be like that, hence the report. If I make one quick card change and find my sleeves are different, it makes no sense.

So hopefully they can stop changing it without my knowledge.

It got to be a bug, i see no logic in resetting the sleeves every time you edit a deck ...

Just nobody had reported it yet until you did.

It got to be a bug, i see no logic in resetting the sleeves every time you edit a deck ...

Just nobody had reported it yet until you did.

Indeed it does that, and it only does that for default pokemon sleeves and mostly it selects the sleeve right next to it as your deck sleeve. However, any sleeve other than default sleeves just work fine.

Indeed it does that, and it only does that for default pokemon sleeves and mostly it selects the sleeve right next to it as your deck sleeve. However, any sleeve other than default sleeves just work fine.

Good information, thanks. Hopefully they can look into it with this extra information too.

Archived