Zekrom And Reshiram

greciandelts

These two cards are highly unbalanced, something needs to be done to ensure good playability for the game once it goes alpha version. There are far too many of these in circulation ALREADY, the last three games iv played have been typhloysion prime / reshiram decks. This combo is unstoppable unless running mono water deck and getting lucky.

At this point, where there is no strategy and there is no plausible anti for this is where the game becomes frustrating and boring. Anyone else care to chime in on this?

i do care to chime in on this

but i don't really know what to say about it becouse i couldend say it better then you did so i don't have much to say

i do care to chime in on this

but i don't really know what to say about it becouse i couldend say it better then you did so i don't have much to say

Good Enough!

They are very good decks but they can take a while to set up which is why at world's stage 1 decks were a lot more popular and better. Zekrom decks can also win by 1 hit KO'ing reshiram with a pluspower turn 1. And all blastoise decks will beat them.

It's best to run these two cards in your deck if possible to counter other ones.

But there are a few ways to counter these. Samurott ability is a good counter for them as it can knock out Reshiram for three colorless energies. For Zekrom you can tech in a Machamp line, as Machamp does 60 damage for 3 colorless energy, put a plus power on that and it kills Zekrom.

Tyranitar Prime with a special dark attached one shot ko's them. Yanmega can start knocking them out pretty fast. Donphan Prime can 1 shot ko Zekrom.

Zoroark with a special dark kills them in one shot as well.

Reshiram and Zekrom are not the best cards, therefore they aren't more unbalanced than the other cards. Yet there are never complaints about those other cards (Yanmega Prime etc).

I prefer Zekrom much more as I have built decks with both With Reshiboar and Reshiplosion as well as my zekrom, shaymin, pachirisu deck, I prefer it because it will take about 3 turns to set up a strategy while the zekrom deck with a collector can do 120 turn 1, this is why it's much better.

I disagree. They are really good cards but are easily countered with a number of pokemon. Now if we could just get rid of yanmega prime....now that has to be the most annoying deck of all time.

That is true but I don't really think any cards should actually be banned as all cards can be countered by another and none are unbeatable.

Archived