Final Vs Reward for early July 2017 Cycle?

Gallo_Rex

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me what the final 3-star tier reward is for this Vs cycle? (Which full-art trainer?) Normally it shows it on the home screen, but with all the other notices it's missing.

I know last cycle it was Stephen, and the cycle before that was Lysandre. Any help is greatly appreciated as I have a lot of travel coming up, and need to know if grinding Vs mode hardcore is worth it...

Thanks!

Due to the fact that 4th of July weekend and NAICs happened at same time as ladder reset, I'm afraid that you have no choice but to grind to the end of the 2nd tier of the ladder(to unlock the third), and find out for yourself... Unless the admins want to update one week late, which I doubt they want to do... Weekend vs. ladder resets in the midst of real-life obstacles to contact like NAICs and/or Worlds made it necessary for a no-notice update generated by random, not by human coders... No notice? Grind until you reach the third tier of the ladder, and see the FA for yourself!

^ Previous updates came with notice, and notice can spoil it for some, but this one did not come with a notice, and without a notice, which I believe should be the action by admins for future ladder resets, it encourages people to grind the ladder and see the rewards for themselves, rather than having to find someone or even a notice that will possibly make them think "Off to events: Waiting for a better ladder before coming back to versus mode.", assuming they don't like the rewards at the end. That means you will face any player within a smaller group of players rather than a bigger group of players that would've been the case should the end reward have been kept a secret to all who have yet to reach the third level of ladder, but be glad, as such players are playing to get the end reward...

Due to the fact that 4th of July weekend and NAICs happened at same time as ladder reset, I'm afraid that you have no choice but to grind to the end of the 2nd tier of the ladder(to unlock the third), and find out for yourself... Unless the admins want to update one week late, which I doubt they want to do... Weekend vs. ladder resets in the midst of real-life obstacles to contact like NAICs and/or Worlds made it necessary for a no-notice update generated by random, not by human coders... No notice? Grind until you reach the third tier of the ladder, and see the FA for yourself!

^ Previous updates came with notice, and notice can spoil it for some, but this one did not come with a notice, and without a notice, which I believe should be the action by admins for future ladder resets, it encourages people to grind the ladder and see the rewards for themselves, rather than having to find someone or even a notice that will possibly make them think "Off to events: Waiting for a better ladder before coming back to versus mode.", assuming they don't like the rewards at the end. That means you will face any player within a smaller group of players rather than a bigger group of players that would've been the case should the end reward have been kept a secret to all who have yet to reach the third level of ladder, but be glad, as such players are playing to get the end reward...

Or someone could just say what it is, since he's asking and obviously wants the "spoiler."

I'm still 139 points away from the second Alakazam-EX, so that won't be me, today.

Archived