QR code scanning causing crashing

Gamemaster76

EDIT:  Sorry.  Bad advice on my part.  I didn't notice this was in the Android Tablet section (clicked on it from the Recent Topics on the Home Page).

Did you download the edition from the APK? 

^ If so, the device you downloaded it on is NOT supposed to be compatible w/ PTCGO, and apks on incompatible devices tend to lag more than it does on supported devices, and is thus more prone to crashing. Please install it on an actual tablet(eg, not a phablet/smartphone), then try and see if you can redeem from there...

^ If you didn't download it from the APK, and used the PTCGO on a compatible device and it crashed there, then file a ticket, and let the admins take care of the rest...

Did you download the edition from the APK? 

^ If so, the device you downloaded it on is NOT supposed to be compatible w/ PTCGO, and apks on incompatible devices tend to lag more than it does on supported devices, and is thus more prone to crashing. Please install it on an actual tablet(eg, not a phablet/smartphone), then try and see if you can redeem from there...

^ If you didn't download it from the APK, and used the PTCGO on a compatible device and it crashed there, then file a ticket, and let the admins take care of the rest...

its a official from the play store. how do i send a ticket? im having a hard time finding it.

Archived