Unlock Another Daily Challenge?

MysterQ

How does this system work?

Level 1 - 1 Daily challenge, 1 choice.

Level 3 - 1 Daily challenge, 2 choices to pick.

Level 5 - .... 1 Daily challenge, 2 choices to pick??

How come at level 5 I still only have 1 daily challenge. Shouldn't I have two now?

You still only choose 1 new challenge per day.

Now that you've reached level 5, you can have 2 challenges in your queue.

You still only choose 1 new challenge per day.

Now that you've reached level 5, you can have 2 challenges in your queue.

what is my queue? The refresh time?

what is my queue? The refresh time?

Your queue is the storage compartment for unfinished challenges. Let's say your queue is empty and you select a challenge today. That challenge will be added to queue. If you complete (or delete) it, then it will free up a slot in your queue.

If your queue is full you cannot receive new daily challenges until you free up a slot in your queue (you can delete challenges you don't plan to clear). Later on you'll unlock yet another queue slot (I think at lv16) meaning that you will be able to store up to 3 challenges.

Your queue is the storage compartment for unfinished challenges. Let's say your queue is empty and you select a challenge today. That challenge will be added to queue. If you complete (or delete) it, then it will free up a slot in your queue.

If your queue is full you cannot receive new daily challenges until you free up a slot in your queue (you can delete challenges you don't plan to clear). Later on you'll unlock yet another queue slot (I think at lv16) meaning that you will be able to store up to 3 challenges.

Yup. Note that's 3 daily challenges, and the special ones we're getting again now are a 4th slot (or 3rd or 2nd at lower-levels).

Early on your challenges are quite easy (if you don't take the wrong ones), so it seems like the ability to store challenges for several days is pretty useless. I even said so back when I first hit that level and expanded the queue. Later on the numbers go up for damage, evolutions, and KOs, so you might find them sometimes taking a few days if you don't play for several hours daily.

I don't quite fully understand it, but I think I get the gist of it now. Thanks for explaining it.

It simply means, before level 5, you only got 2 choices to pick a daily challenge from, but if you didn't finish it in time, then you wouldn't get another daily challenge till you finish them. However, now after reaching level 5, if you aren't able to finish 1 daily challenge in time, you will still be able to get another the next day, and as you rise in level (max level is 30) you will get 3 choices to choose from and 3 slots (apart from special challenge) to store challenges.

I hope this helps :)

Archived