[GAME] General - leaderboards for European players are still broken

rolin4950

There are some known issues with the sync for TCG Online leaderboards that can lead to accounts not properly displaying.  Given that there is no gameplay associated with those leaderboards, it is not a high priority fix for the team.  Our focus is on issues that affect gameplay currently, such as those on our Known Issues List.http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/52941-245-known-issues-june-20-2017/ 

Given this, we do not have an estimate when the TCG Online leaderboards will be fully functional.  If you're not seeing yourself on them, well it's broken currently.  Thanks in advance for your understanding. 

​I don't mean to sound critical, because I know y'all have priorities.  But Samhayne, don't you think it would be better just to eliminate the leaderboard feature until it's fixed?

​I don't mean to sound critical, because I know y'all have priorities.  But Samhayne, don't you think it would be better just to eliminate the leaderboard feature until it's fixed?

It is a rather poor stand-in for actually seeing how well we're doing in relation to the rest of the players out there, yes. It's basically just a "who played the most" counter.

All right. I understand your priorities and agree with them.

It is just funny/strange to see the same figures every week and I admit I have been paying more attention since I noticed they are broken. ;)

Archived