[CARD] Max Potion XY BREAKpoint #103- Can't choose pokemon to heal

DukeToblerone

I read the card text several times and am sure I should be able to heal any pokemon as long as they have damage on them, and then remove any attached energy. When I use it however it just heals a pokemon at random. 

Example: I had oranguru on bench with 70 dmg, and then lunala GX active with 240 dmg. I put down the max potion and it immediately heals oranguru, costing me the match :/ 

If you drag Max Potion away from any Pokemon and have it land to the right of the active spot, you can just click on whoever needs the healing. Dropping the card directly on the recipient could lead to a misclick and heal the one next to it.

I thought that but it happened on another occasion. I "dropped" the card on the mat but not on the bench or the active Pokémon. It then heals a random Pokémon who has damage counters, usually the benched one :S

This is on the mac btw.

Hi DukeToblerone!

This sounds like it could be an issue that a few others have reported. Unfortunately, we could not duplicate the issue. If this happens again, please consider sending your game log in to Customer Support for further investigation.

During the Game: On the section where the Game Chat is, there is a tab for the Game Log. At the bottom is a button to export the log.

After the Game: On the summary screen, there is a button that will allow you to export the log.

Paste the game log into a text editor, save as text file, and attach to a support ticket.

Thanks!

Archived