Please add a replay feature!

miggyo0o

Hi all, don't you guys think it'd be cool to have a replay feature where you could watch replay of your matches? Being able to see your opponent's hand may let you understand their school of thought and the plays they made as well, letting you improve yourself. Or sometimes, you just want to watch a match again cause it was so epic, especially tournament matches! 

I wholeheartedly second this idea. It would also be great for recording videos, certainly better than being forced to record live and hope you get something worth recording.

Great idea! If we go one step further and add the ability to share replays, this feature could really help revitalize the forums.

Great idea! If we go one step further and add the ability to share replays, this feature could really help revitalize the forums.

Yeah, we should add the ability to share replays on forums when we players can't even share a simple image. That is really skipping 'a lot of steps' :P

As for the suggestion, it has been suggested so many times and I so many times I reply saying that I support it and in the end nothing really happens :/

Archived