Deck Box Error

prinplup45

Hello!

I was in a theme tourny, and my first opponent's deck box was a fire-normal, instead of whatever theme it was supposed to be. Also, the deck looked kind of strange for a theme deck (any include combat blaze Entei and Blaze Ball Delphox?). If there was no error, I would think that my opponent hacked in a non-legal deck.

Thanks!

Hello!

I was in a theme tourny, and my first opponent's deck box was a fire-normal, instead of whatever theme it was supposed to be. Also, the deck looked kind of strange for a theme deck (any include combat blaze Entei and Blaze Ball Delphox?). If there was no error, I would think that my opponent hacked in a non-legal deck.

Thanks!

Well delhpox, entei, rapidash etc... if that is your opponent's deck then the deck is XY : Basic red given to those who started playing or played during the XY era. Its a legal theme deck :)

I hope that clarifies everything !

Well delhpox, entei, rapidash etc... if that is your opponent's deck then the deck is XY : Basic red given to those who started playing or played during the XY era. Its a legal theme deck :)

I hope that clarifies everything !

An old deck that STILL has broken box art.

Archived