I have 43 Roaring Skies packs

BlackVeilAbsol

I just found a stack of codes in my bulk and just put them all in. I wan to convert them to GR packs, what is a ratio for converting them? 

Unfortunately (for you), Roaring Skies is coming back to earth after being one of the elite packs for a long time.  Because it continues to drop, I personally wouldn't trade for ROS at a ratio higher then 1 GR for 2 ROS, but I Imagine you could get closer to 3 GR for 4 ROS out there in the market.

Unfortunately (for you), Roaring Skies is coming back to earth after being one of the elite packs for a long time.  Because it continues to drop, I personally wouldn't trade for ROS at a ratio higher then 1 GR for 2 ROS, but I Imagine you could get closer to 3 GR for 4 ROS out there in the market.

So is GR the elite pack now? 

Hi Blackveilabsol,

GR is the more valuable pack right now. I can convert your ROS packs into 30 GR packs. That is 7:10 which is a good rate.

So is GR the elite pack now? 

of the xy+ era packs, yes GR is king

obviously people would love triumphs and things from those era but those are so limited

of the xy+ era packs, yes GR is king

obviously people would love triumphs and things from those era but those are so limited

Um.. are you forgetting about double crisis ?

Um.. are you forgetting about double crisis ?

double crisis is really limited and not traded much, so i assume he ignored it on purpose. Double crisis also has limited value in selling (since it's mostly a collector's pack now) so i doubt it would really help the OP much

Hi Blackveilabsol,

GR is the more valuable pack right now. I can convert your ROS packs into 30 GR packs. That is 7:10 which is a good rate.

Sorry about not responding to you in a DM but my internet cut out for a few hours and couldn't get on, when I did get on, I saw that you went offline. I probably didn't get the messages you were trying to send me but could you send me the trade again? I also wanted to keep those league promo's but everything else is for trade. I'll be adding more stuff to my trade binder as we speak. So when you online there might be more to see. 

Hi Blackveilabsol,

I sent you 2 trade offers. 1 to convert your ROS to GR and another for your cards that I still don't have for GR packs.

Thank you in advance.

Archived