Gameplay deck box reverts to normal box when in game

Rakereece156

My Mega Charizard X gameplay Deck box does not appear when I play a game. It displays the regular deck box. Please fix this...... Been asking for soo long. Even after the 2.45 update it still doesn't work.

Yes, there are multiple boxes that need fixing. I've been posting a report for a different one for several versions now.

• 1 month later...

Its still not working properly the gamestop M Charizard X and Y decks are not visible in games both of them please repair fix this.

This is saddening why isn't anyone doing anything about this.

Considering they give boxes out as prizes and sell them in the shop, it would be nice if they actually worked. Several of them have been broken for months, possibly years.

From what I've noticed, when you look at the sleeves tab while you're editing your deck, switch to another tab, then switch back, your chosen sleeves will revert to the standard ones. That might be a related issue. Try working around both of these problems by making the choosing of your sleeves and deck box the very last things you do before you save the deck.

Its not the sleeves or deck box thats reverting to its standard ones. Because it shows the correct deck box during the intro of the battle (The place where we see who has the advantage), but once the game starts the deck box is blank. The box and sleeves are also properly displayed in the vs ladder page. Moderater Elderburry said he would send this case to the proper channels for review before the patch 2.46 went live. But the problem still exists. And this problem exists in Mega Charizard X and Y, Mega Gengar Vivid Deck and Mega Blastoise as far as I know.

Archived