why cant i download pokemon tcg on my iphone 6plus

ahmetzone

i cant play pokemon tcg on my pc because my pc is old 

i have an iphone 6plus but i cant play on my phone pls help 

i cant play now :(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, i know there's a way to run it on Android phone. I wouldn't recommend you to jbreak your iPhone tho. Also it's really hard to read the text in a 5.5 inches screen.

You can get a used desktop nowaday for 50 American currency online. It should run the game flawlessly.

• Upvote 1

i cant play pokemon tcg on my pc because my pc is old 

i have an iphone 6plus but i cant play on my phone pls help 

i cant play now :(

Search for APKMirror.

Thank me later.

• Upvote 1

What he said :thumbsup:

I really hate that this game can be played on anything smaller than a notebook. The shared code base forces the PC version to share the over-simplified interface that's optimized for smaller tablet screens.

• 1 year later...

Well I got an iPhone 7s and idc what it looks like I’d really like to get tcgo on my phone cus I don’t currently have a tablet or pc so if somebody has a link to a download that actually works PLEASE let me know

• Upvote 1

I just don't understand how it would be possible to play on something that small. You'd have to constantly be zooming **********, and you'd run out of time to make decisions.

• 1 month later...

I downloaded the apk and run it from my Moto G6 with no issues whatsoever. It baffles me why they make it tablet and ipad only it works perfectly fine on my phone