[GENERAL] Graphics - Icons and Messages not Showing

Iceraptor042

I have problems after the lates patch that all the icons and messages are not showing.

Only tags exampel. "login.button.StartHere" instead of Login. etc.

I run it on microsoft windows 10.

Worked just fine before the patch.

I have tried to uninstall and reintalled with a download from the offical site, didn't help

Please help me.

Best Regards

K

Seeing that reinstalling the game did not resolve the issue, I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Hey there.

I have the same issue, and changing language didnt work for me. In fact, I dont seem to be able to change my language back to danish. But in both english and danish, all buttons act like this. Also text on cards are like this, which makes the game unplayable. I have the same issue on my ipad :/ Please fix this :/

Hello Trainers!

If you are running into an issue with icons and messages not displaying properly after the recent update be sure to check the minimum requirements here to make sure that your machine meets the minimums. If everything looks fine there I would then suggest a full uninstall/reinstall. The steps to do that can be found here. If both suggestions have not resolved your issue then please contact our support team by clicking the link in my signature and selecting the "Ask a Question" option after signing in. In the steps on how to do a full uninstall/reinstall there are instructions at the bottom on how to submit your system information along with your ticket. This will be helpful for the support team. Hope that helps!

Archived