Need help in choosing the best deck out of these 3 good decks i have right now

natsudanny

I have been playing with a lot of decks recently and i have chosen 3 decks that suit me the best

-mega rayquaza,

-volcanion (brooklet hill)

-lapras box

These decks are really good and i win a lot of games with them but i need help in figuring out which deck to play in a open tounament someone is hosting in ptcgo.

Would be helpful if anyone would give some advice

Thanks

volcanion is in a really good spot as of right now it has very many favorable match ups and very little bad ones.

Thanks for your opinion. And you are right and the only thing im afraid of is lapras and orher than that volc is good too

If it's an expanded tournament, I would play Mega Rayquaza, but that's just my preference.  All 3 are good metadecks lately.

The best advice would be to play the deck you are most comfortable with, and more importantly, the one you enjoy playing the most.  If you know your own deck inside and out, and like what it does, your chances of winning are much higher.

If it's an expanded tournament, I would play Mega Rayquaza, but that's just my preference.  All 3 are good metadecks lately.

The best advice would be to play the deck you are most comfortable with, and more importantly, the one you enjoy playing the most.  If you know your own deck inside and out, and like what it does, your chances of winning are much higher.

Thanks for the advice. I feel like mega rayquaza is doing really good and no one will expect mega rayquaza cuz it lost its popularity in standard and i know a lot about it and i am decided on either playing that or volcanion

I don't like Lapras much because it has a hard time beating anything besides Volcanion. Emray is always good, and as you said, it will be a surprise- but it could be a dangerous play with Koko out there. You're right that lapras does make Volcanion itself dangerous, but I don't expect very much of it at tournaments, though there has been a resurgence of volcs in the top **, so we may see more of it...

My advice is volcanion, but Emray is also a good possibility.

I don't like Lapras much because it has a hard time beating anything besides Volcanion. Emray is always good, and as you said, it will be a surprise- but it could be a dangerous play with Koko out there. You're right that lapras does make Volcanion itself dangerous, but I don't expect very much of it at tournaments, though there has been a resurgence of volcs in the top **, so we may see more of it...

My advice is volcanion, but Emray is also a good possibility.

Thanks for the advice. Seems like volcanion with brooklet hill is bit slower so i went back with hoopa for a better set up. I could also go for starmie too if i am afraid of garb which im mostly not. As u said, lapras is kindda hard to piolet against other decks and even though there is koko gx ,i dont think it will see that much play.

So i might give volcanion final touches and see how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived