What is your highest win streak so far in this game? For this new update

KaiLaSo

3, but even if I were likely to exceed that, I'm not playing much, and I tend to lose while working on the challenges (which are now the only way someone can win tokens while losing, no?)

• Upvote 1

I started with 8 ( super nice that they kept your previous record) and got to 15, then I lost a super close match that came down to a coin flip on Hypnotoxic Laser.

Back to the starting line I guess^^.

• Upvote 2

I started with 8 ( super nice that they kept your previous record) and got to 15, then I lost a super close match that came down to a coin flip on Hypnotoxic Laser.

Back to the starting line I guess^^.

Woohoo!

Mine is 4 so far :)  

• Upvote 2

Well I started with 6, and then with a super really bad hand only went up to 10 -__-! Kudos to starting with  shaymin and 2 vs seeker and 3 energy and a Karen >_<

Edited by harshu

7, but two of those people  conceded instantly. Not sure if it was because they didn't want to play me, or if something was wrong with their connection.

Though after that I've been losing a ton, mostly due to my card drawing luck doing a 180.

I got 8 today I did it all with turbo volcanion I could of gotten 9 but I lead with an lone egg and got laser donked

I Guess I am pretty low in win streak :(

In the same way that your win RATE will trend toward 50% as you reach the level of others playing as well as you, your win streaks should balance out and be no higher than your loss streaks without continuing improvement.

People not on a win streak are now more likely to concede than others, which is why knowing that info going in would be useful. Though a side effect of having that info might be even faster concedes from non-streaking players if they see your streak. ("No one is beating this person, and I'm not beating anyone, so forget it.")

I've paused at 5 now, having won my way through an evo challenge that fit one of my good decks.

In the same way that your win RATE will trend toward 50% as you reach the level of others playing as well as you, your win streaks should balance out and be no higher than your loss streaks without continuing improvement.

People not on a win streak are now more likely to concede than others, which is why knowing that info going in would be useful. Though a side effect of having that info might be even faster concedes from non-streaking players if they see your streak. ("No one is beating this person, and I'm not beating anyone, so forget it.")

I've paused at 5 now, having won my way through an evo challenge that fit one of my good decks.

I managed to get 5 win streak in theme battle :) 

• 2 weeks later...

​The best I've hit is four.  Not great, but I am winning over 50%- just not in streaks. :P I definitely need to focus down more on my technique.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess that i was really lucky back then since my win streak record is 11. I played theme deck matches with Lunala deck and water deck with gyarados. I was getting so many versus points  :D

Edited by Juiseboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My current highest win streak is 9. My main decks I use are speed lapras, night march, drampa/garb, turbo dark, and ho-oh/ volcanion, and trev in expanded. Shoudnt be hard to get a 3 or 4 win streak using these decks. I do question the hype about gardevoir though, it doesnt seem that strong in expanded. 

I'm at 12 and counting with Metagross-GX/Solgaleo-GX in Expanded. I feel like I am being put against some newer players though, so that might be why...

EDIT: Lost it at 12 in a mirror match.

Edited by SuperLuigi231