How likely are EX cards and M cards to show up in random booster packs?

Invincible70000

depends on the set sets like primal clash have round a 1/8 chance were has sets like generations is closer to 1/5

depends on the set sets like primal clash have round a 1/8 chance were has sets like generations is closer to 1/5

and certainly legendary treasures had 1/2 or 1/3 :D ahaha such was that pack xD

I remember opening 4 LT packs and got 3 Mew EX out of them XD. I got my 4th one some time later. All locked.

Funny, I never did pull out a single Shaymin EX

Was that a promo for online only? So should I save up a lot of coins hoping for another promo set like that?

Was that a promo for online only? So should I save up a lot of coins hoping for another promo set like that?

I don't know. I didn't play at the time it was released and I totally have no knowledge of real life game, packs, expansions at all.

However, when I did start playing, it was available in the shop for 200 tokens. Anyway, the cards from legendary treasures are pretty cheap anyway. It is your wish to trade for them or open packs yourself, because cards from legendary treasures is actually cheap, you can get 1 EX with 1 pack easily, sometimes (Meloetta, shaymin) more than 4 for 1 pack :D xD

No, it was sold irl as well. It was the last set of the BW era and feautured lost of reprints from BW sets as well as some previously Japan exclusive cards.

Archived