Trades improvements

FilippoCT94

Hello everyone! I want to suggest some changes to the Trades section. First of all, I can't understand why if I search for something like "Tauros-GX" or "Gardevoir-EX" it doesn't give any result but if I search for "Tauros" or "Gardevoir" it does. It would be nice to be able to find a Raikou-EX without to be in front of you a potential list of endless not-EX Raikous :unsure: That's another point, the list is costantly updating and it is often difficult to click the right trade you want to accept. Sometimes, if you don't pay attention at every clicks you do, it will leads you to trade cards you didn't want to (it just happened to me and I lost some values... and well, that made me a bit upset <_< ). This things is really frustating because I spend a lot of time doing "****, the list updated right in the moment i was clicking... Click on the X and search again for the trade I wanted to click on it... ****! Again, it updated again... Re-do...". And since from the list you don't have a clear vision of what there is in the trade (just "Tapu Koko-GX and 4 others", but what are "the others"?), it is frustating the fact that you have to click in every trade to be able to decide what's the best trade you want to accomplish :wacko: It would be nice knowing what version of Mewtwo-EX is listing without must clicking on it before. I know there's the possibility of setting the set and number of the cards, but wouldn't be better and less complicated a list preview of cards like this? ************************ Thanks for listening (or "reading" should be better? :lol: )!

Oh, I see there are some censorship in my post, I'm sorry if didn't respected some rules, I'm not english and I didn't believe that the d-starting and n-finishing word is considered swearing :wacko:
And about the screenshot I was intended to post, there's no a way to post it? :ph34r:

It sounds like you're only using the text search.  If you click the drop-down and select "Cards", you will get a lot more search options.  You can find the exact card you're looking for.

But searching for "Tauros-GX" should work.

It sounds like you're only using the text search.  If you click the drop-down and select "Cards", you will get a lot more search options.  You can find the exact card you're looking for.

But searching for "Tauros-GX" should work.

Yeah, I know, and that is precisely why what I suggest is to do is a preview list of cards like every database online of cards. It would be too much simple. I write, for example, "Tauros" and it show up "Tauros GEN57, Tauros-GX SUM100, Tauros-GX (FullArt) SUM144..." and so on, then I just click on the Tauros that I want.

And no, I can confirm that it doesn't work at all. Try yourself.

Yeah, I know, and that is precisely why what I suggest is to do is a preview list of cards like every database online of cards. It would be too much simple. I write, for example, "Tauros" and it show up "Tauros GEN57, Tauros-GX SUM100, Tauros-GX (FullArt) SUM144..." and so on, then I just click on the Tauros that I want.

And no, I can confirm that it doesn't work at all. Try yourself.

Thing is, it does work, and yes, I just tried tauros-gx during the typing of this sentence.

Are you perhaps adding a space, or using a keyboard that has a different "-" character?

Oh, I see there are some censorship in my post, I'm sorry if didn't respected some rules, I'm not english and I didn't believe that the d-starting and n-finishing word is considered swearing :wacko:

And about the screenshot I was intended to post, there's no a way to post it? :ph34r:

There are no images or links accepted in posts here. I found it funny that the censor actually caught a word that might be offensive in English; most of the time it censors the names of Pokemon. :)

Thing is, it does work, and yes, I just tried tauros-gx during the typing of this sentence.

Are you perhaps adding a space, or using a keyboard that has a different "-" character?

There are no images or links accepted in posts here. I found it funny that the censor actually caught a word that might be offensive in English; most of the time it censors the names of Pokemon. :)

Nope, I don't use any space, and I my "-" character has the same ASCII code of your "-" character, so it's the same character. Then, that's a bug that someone should fix, I guess.

And can't understand if you're using sarcasm, since I stated before, I'm not english and I don't have same culture of you. In my country, "dannazione" (the direct translation of the word victim of censorship) isn't offensive at all and it's used even in kids cartoon. Btw, I think that this discussion is off-topic, and I raccomend to pass by it and give attention to the fact that a dynamic list that changes every seconds is frustating to use.

Nope, I don't use any space, and I my "-" character has the same ASCII code of your "-" character, so it's the same character. Then, that's a bug that someone should fix, I guess.

And can't understand if you're using sarcasm, since I stated before, I'm not english and I don't have same culture of you. In my country, "dannazione" (the direct translation of the word victim of censorship) isn't offensive at all and it's used even in kids cartoon. Btw, I think that this discussion is off-topic, and I raccomend to pass by it and give attention to the fact that a dynamic list that changes every seconds is frustating to use.

Just a heads-up: The forums will censor pretty much any word that sounds even remotely offensive. So if you got censored it's (probably) not your fault. And well, I don't know what dannazione is but I'm pretty sure it's one of those 'how is that censored???' words.

EDIT: Ok just found out what dannazione meant. I can see what that gets censored, though I personally think the chances of anyone getting offended by that is 0.0000001%

Archived