Coin Transfer and Global Link Login

Corbelle

Hello, I just wanted a solution for an annoying glitch I'm experiencing. The other week I discovered you can buy Avatar clothes off of the Pokémon website, so I saved up 1,000 coins and went to buy a few items but it said I only had 48 coins. I used my coins on packs instead since even when I tried to buy something it still treated it like I only had 48 coins, then today I remembered to check if it updated the amount. It still says the same thing although I really have 266 as of now, preventing me from buying anything. I then checked around and followed the advice to update my password to a more secure version which led to even more problems and fixed absolutely nothing. I can sign in to my profile fine, as well as the Pokémon TCGO servers, but when I use my computer to login to my Global Link, it just deletes everything I typed in and doesn't give me any indication that I spelt anything wrong, which I know I didn't after checking several times and giving up. I got out my phone and tried it as well and succeeded the first time so it was the website reacting to the computer I was using I guess? Thanks so much, I'd like to have the first problem fixed as soon as possible.

The thread up above was the same article I sent to the support team, but just as an update, I'm also unable to see all my Avatar clothes on the website except for the defaults, and when I go back onto the game's server it uses the one I saved with the defaults, unfortunately not the opposite. I've tried staying on my profile's main page, logging onto the server, then refreshing the page to see if it would finally be in sync, yet with no results. I've tried all day to get this working properly, what an annoyance...

To update the coins you have in-game, so they show on the website? ...try playing one of those Flash games.  For me this always seems to sync them.

Wow, this really worked and ironically, that game gave me a new total of 666 tokens. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!

Sync between pokemon.com has had issues for a while now.  There are some fixes coming in 2.45 and the next major jupdate to pokemon.com.  Give it 2 weeks for those to roll out and try again.  Thanks!

Archived