I ve been ripped of 2 boosters Guardians Roaring.

ArghyAryo

I went to do a public trade with a player,( i have his name)  :

My 2GR boosters vs 10 basic leaf foil energys and 10 electric foil energys.

My GR boosters went off but the cards were not added.

Please can a technician do something about this ?

EDIT :After further investigations,it seems than all the library of Energys are messed up.

The ones i was talking about reappeared but all the oldest foil energy cards i gained are not there.I do not know about their Extension but there s written 2012 Pokemon at their bottom.

I can find easily the cards in the historic of trades and tag them (by exemple to study) but i cant find them in the collection or trading windows.

In other words,i cannot use them or trade them.

I went to do a public trade with a player,( i have his name)  :

My 2GR boosters vs 10 basic leaf foil energys and 10 electric foil energys.

My GR boosters went off but the cards were not added.

Please can a technician do something about this ?

Have you logged out and look at your collection again? It may be a visual bug. Have you checked the trade history again, and have you checked and made sure that the packs were gone? :/

Thanks for replying,sorry i was editing the whole thing while tracking the bug so your question can be a bit off :(

Story is : I did few trades but i could find my basic foil energys in collection.The second time it happened ,i 'v traded boosters and it s why i m here.

Have you logged out and look at your collection again? It may be a visual bug.

I did but new things happened ,check edit ;(

Have you checked the trade history again, and have you checked and made sure that the packs were gone? :/

Certainly a thing i had to do first before writing a post here :-)

I see now than i own the right amount of cards  but a lot of them cannot be found in collection ,used or traded even by using tags.

Aaaah thanks,i ve read  the list of known bugs from the latest official list before posting tough and i reread

I found the bug mentionned,nothing is new,you are right. :)

Archived