Sign in to follow this  
QueenSerena

Anyone Want Serena back in the show?

QueenSerena

I so want Serena back,even though she just left i can't stop myself from missing her.

Serena should come back as most of the fans want her to come back in the show. :cool:

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Upvote 1

SuperStone

I don't. :P

Sorry.  But I don't.

• Downvote 1

Reshiramwinner

if i never saw serena come back again it will be too soon. she was sooo annoying

• Downvote 1

zlude_in

Nah, as good of a character she was, she represented the Kalos arc of the anime/series. A cameo episode in the future, maybe (although they'd have to design her accordingly to the SM anime style), but the focus now is on characters that appear in SM.

• Like 1

ReeceSteel8

Yeah! I definitely want to see her back! She is my favourite female protagonist on the show for a variety of reasons. Opinions may vary, but my mind is set!

kodking

honestly meh, they dont really bring back older companions aside from brock and misty. which is understandable because they were the originals and mucj loved from the start. serena was an ok character, but doubt they will brign her back since the sun and moon series just eneded and the new series is starting.

Mod_Alder

Hello QueenSerena, I don't have a strong opinion, as I have gotten used to ash meeting different people throughout his journey and it will be interesting to see who he teams up with next. 

kodking
22 hours ago, Mod_Alder said:

Hello QueenSerena, I don't have a strong opinion, as I have gotten used to ash meeting different people throughout his journey and it will be interesting to see who he teams up with next. 

the series just ended, they now remaking the series, i cant remember his name (i think its Go) but they have already announced ashes companion, whether he the only one is unclear, in the past they have givin him at least two companions. this being a reboot they may only give him one. also this may sound weird but i think Go's name could reffer to pokemon go.

Mod_GuruLot
20 hours ago, kodking said:

the series just ended, they now remaking the series, i cant remember his name (i think its Go) but they have already announced ashes companion, whether he the only one is unclear, in the past they have givin him at least two companions. this being a reboot they may only give him one. also this may sound weird but i think Go's name could reffer to pokemon go.

Hello @kodking

Thank you for the information provided and for helping out the fellow trainers on this topic. :)

kodking
1 hour ago, Mod_GuruLot said:

Hello @kodking

Thank you for the information provided and for helping out the fellow trainers on this topic. :)

no pro, also if my knowledge is correct i dont think brock and misty will be returning, or at least for the time being. this is kinda sad as they were ashes greatest companions and the ones i like the most. thye will most likely appear as the kanto gym leaders but that is about it.

PaulJiggly1989

Yes she was awesome,I only like Misty more

Sign in to follow this