Game Destroying Script Errors

Sirspicious

Hi there! I just want to know why just about every button and dialogue box in the game now has a script error that displays code instead of the actual words. The cards also load incredibly slowly and matches don't load beyond the vs screen.

Here's an example of the error:

EDIT: This forum doesn't seem to let me post links or upload images. How do I show you what I'm dealing with?

But it's literally every button or card. Instead of proper text, it just comes up with code. Help?

From your description, I think there might be a problem with your game client installation.

I would suggest fully uninstalling your game client, and reinstalling it, to see if that resolves all of the issues that you have described.

I hope that helps and good luck!

Thanks for the advice! Unfortunately I've already tried that three times now and each time it starts up with the same garbled code covered all over the client.

Seeing that is the case, I would suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Archived