Ultra Ball

ApophisSnake

So I bought a few Pokemon Sun and Moon packs to open for fun and decided to create a new Online Trading Card game account for fun. I ended up opening a foil Ultra Ball which apparently is worth a lot. I've been seeing some pretty high offers of like 40+ packs. What I am asking here is what do you think is a good deal for this card? Or should I just keep it?

The value of that card is about 40ish Guardians Rising (GR) packs. You will see different number of packs depending on which packs they are offering. Different packs have different value and GR is now the most valued pack.

The best thing you can do is to trade it for GR packs. Make your own offer so you get extra packs instead of accepting offers in public.

Then you can obtain the cards that you will need to build your own deck. You can build several decks with that amount of GR packs but you will have few valuable cards like Leles/Shaymins. These cost around 20 packs each.

Cards you may need to get if you still don’t have them:

• VS seekers x 4
  • Trainers’ Mail x 4
  • Lysandre x 4
  • N x 4
  • Professor Sycamore x 4
  • Many more supporter cards but above are the most commonly used cards in a deck

These are really cheap cards and you will probably spend only couple of packs.

Cheap decks to build will be the decks using the older cards like Volcanion EX/Vespequin/Psyduck. The GXs are quiet expensive.

The value of that card is about 40ish Guardians Rising (GR) packs. You will see different number of packs depending on which packs they are offering. Different packs have different value and GR is now the most valued pack.

The best thing you can do is to trade it for GR packs. Make your own offer so you get extra packs instead of accepting offers in public.

Then you can obtain the cards that you will need to build your own deck. You can build several decks with that amount of GR packs but you will have few valuable cards like Leles/Shaymins. These cost around 20 packs each.

Cards you may need to get if you still don’t have them:

• VS seekers x 4
  • Trainers’ Mail x 4
  • Lysandre x 4
  • N x 4
  • Professor Sycamore x 4
  • Many more supporter cards but above are the most commonly used cards in a deck

These are really cheap cards and you will probably spend only couple of packs.

Cheap decks to build will be the decks using the older cards like Volcanion EX/Vespequin/Psyduck. The GXs are quiet expensive.

Who plays 4 lysandre's in 1 deck anyway ? o.0 unless you run vileplume and don't use vs seeker @_@

Who plays 4 lysandre's in 1 deck anyway ? o.0 unless you run vileplume and don't use vs seeker @_@

The anti-garb Turbo Darkrai does play 4 lysandre

I think what he means is with 1 FA ultra ball a new player can get the essentials he needs to have a viable deck, whether 2 3 or 4 of any trainer cards....and he is correct...it is very possible to get most decks with 1 if those, minus the leles or shays. Congrats and GL in the game

So I bought a few Pokemon Sun and Moon packs to open for fun and decided to create a new Online Trading Card game account for fun. I ended up opening a foil Ultra Ball which apparently is worth a lot. I've been seeing some pretty high offers of like 40+ packs. What I am asking here is what do you think is a good deal for this card? Or should I just keep it?

hi if u are interested in trading im offering 50 Sun moon packages for a ultra ball. and also i can throw in some of the cards mentioned in the post

hi if u are interested in trading im offering 50 Sun moon packages for a ultra ball. and also i can throw in some of the cards mentioned in the post

Do not take this OP

Archived