Trading BOOSTERS for Junk Rares & Holos!

JasonKlaczynski

Got a bunch of unplayable junk rares? I am trading your choice of booster pack for any 10 rare cards. Yes, any 10 rare cards. (Rare Cards are marked by a star on the bottom right corner.) Choose from: Heartgold SoulSilver, Unleashed, Undaunted, Triumphant, Call of Legends, Black & White, Emerging Powers.

Got a bunch of unplayable junk holo rares? I am also trading your choice of booster pack for any 4 holo cards. This does not include reverse holo cards, only regular holo versions of rare cards.

See my binder to choose your booster when I am online and send me offers? Yes, duplicates are allowed. Yes, you can send increments of 20, 30, 40+ rares.

Reminder: No need to confirm your trade here. Simply submit it and I'll accept! If I'm not online, try again later! I am typically online around 3-5 EST and 10 PM-4 AM EST.

Hey, I just sent you a trade offer containing 18 rares (eight of them Holo) for 3 packs as per your guideline, and you rejected it. Did my offer a reverse holo, because I have two different foil Altaria's and wasn't sure the difference between the two other than the holo pattern...

And after a few minutes, I understand what reverse holo applies to.

Hello aatwoson! I'd just like to say a huge thank you to you for doing all these common/uncommon/rare/junk rare trades! I've seen many cases where people hoard their booster packs to trade for cards they need to complete decks with and it was to the point where people were literally afraid to open their packs at the risk of running into useless cards, and would rather trade 5-10 packs for a sure thing of a card they needed.

By doing this you are helping people to want to open their packs again, so even if packs contained nothing they necessarily needed for a deck, , which is one of the funnest parts of this game! Well.. much funner than buying 40 packs, buying 10 yanmegas with them, and going into a game with the deck, getting out 3 turn 2 yanmegas and having your opponent with a lone jigglypuff concede in frustration.

Hello aatwoson! I'd just like to say a huge thank you to you for doing all these common/uncommon/rare/junk rare trades! I've seen many cases where people hoard their booster packs to trade for cards they need to complete decks with and it was to the point where people were literally afraid to open their packs at the risk of running into useless cards, and would rather trade 5-10 packs for a sure thing of a card they needed.

By doing this you are helping people to want to open their packs again, so even if packs contained nothing they necessarily needed for a deck, , which is one of the funnest parts of this game! Well.. much funner than buying 40 packs, buying 10 yanmegas with them, and going into a game with the deck, getting out 3 turn 2 yanmegas and having your opponent with a lone jigglypuff concede in frustration.

/signed, thanks aatwoson ;D

Thank you guys! I am using these cards to trade and build decks for friends. Eventually I will have my own little singles shop, but I'll wait until beta is over.

I'll post a picture of the stacks of code cards I've uploaded that are on my desk...you guys will get a laugh out of it.

Meanwhile, keep the cards coming! Remember, I trade a booster for:

-Any 10 rares.

-Any 4 holos (excluding reverse holos).

-1 to 3 playable rares (see my trading for rares & holos thread)

-8 Playable uncommons (see my uncommons/commons thread).

-15 Playable commons (see my uncommons/commons thread).

-Any two legend halves/primes.

-Any five "High Demand" trainers (see my high demand thread).

No need to post and gain approval, simply submit trades.

Archived