Flash Player Security Exception

dwendt

First attempt at trying to run TCG Online and I'm getting a flash player security exception notice on both Chrome 11 (beta) and Firefox 3.6.16. The currently installed Flash Player is version 10.2.159 (as reported by the Chrome plugins manager). I am currently running a fully-updated Ubuntu 10.10. I highly doubt it's the OS (Dream World works fine) but I'm going to try on Windows when my brother is done using the machine it's installed on.

Anyone know exactly what Flash-related security needs to be disabled, or what permissions need to be granted, to make this thing work?

Greetings!

For us to further assist you with these type of issues, it is better to submit a ticket via support.pokemon.com!

Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator,

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

• 2 months later...

sam with plz help it wont work and support.pokemon.com doesnt help so some on plz help me it has only work on my cousins computer

It could be that you are using a public computer like in a library there are many who don't like you playing games on their systems.

It may help for flash settings to increase your local storage limit to at least 100kb or higher. Also, there are times when you may simply need to refresh. Unfortunately, this error can also occur if you are using a slow internet connection. Hopefully with future updates, this error wont be occuring, however if you experience continual difficulties, please feel free to submit a ticket at support.pokemon.com, and we'll see if we can assist you further. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centruion moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Archived