Please Mark Decks In The Store Already Purchased!

Startropic1

Currently the store does not mark the theme decks to denote the ones you've already purchased.  I'm pretty sure this feature existed before, but for some reason was removed.

With so many decks available in the store now, it is very deceptive for children and people with disabilities that affect their memories, (like myself.)      The potential exists for real money to be spent on decks people have forgotten they already purchased in the past, making this a very serious issue.

That being said, I wish to clarify that I'm NOT asking for people to be locked out of purchasing decks they already own.   It is entirely understandable that some might want to purchase a duplicate of a deck they already own to increase the quantities of the cards in that deck for custom deck building purposes.

try putting all of the ones you do not have marked for want it will help you remember

That will help unless they add more. The new decks will then be "marked" as owned.

I've done the reverse, out of concern back when I started that some old decks might be added or removed.

Archived