Online Match and Trading Questions

tyronejr93

When I'm trying to set up a trade for my binders, it wont let me choose what cards I want. But when I look on the offers, I see people talking about how they have good cards in their binders (while offering nothing for their trade). There are 2 things That confuse me here, 1. How are people trading without offering nothing? And 2. How do they get the binders to work and how do you view others?

And also I wanted to make a request, I think that the online matches (especially ranked) should have different levels that consider if the player has traded, bought booster packs, or decks. Because it's very unfair to go against someone who has a special deck that they downloaded while the other player has a mash up of random cards given at the beginning. And this goes for the Computer battles as well, even though you can switch the difficulty, I still have a lot of trouble winning on easy despite I play the trainer challenge on medium.

Well, for now, binders do not work AT ALL. They get cleaned out as soon as the user logs out and even randomly when a user IS on. I have no idea as to why people advertise their binders knowing this bug exists.

As for the ranked matches, the system is not finalized yet due to the fact that this game is still in beta. The system could change in the future, but, for now, you'll have to put up with it.

because it does work while you are on, for the most part. So. I stick card in the binder, shout at people to look at binder for trades while I go play some games.

Seems like a pretty simple reason. Sorry you had no idea.

Archived