[GENERAL] Login - Account Locked

Braxyn

My friend  has had a problem where every time he logs out he is unable to log back in. He has to change his password, sometimes multiple times before it actually will let him get back on. He has been logged into the game and we would go eat lunch only to get back and be logged out due to inactivity and when he tries to relog it says his account is name/password is invalid and he will go to the website to see a 15 min security ban. After the 15 mins he will try again, it will fail and he will have to reset his password and hope. It is basically luck if after he changes his password the game will let him on.

Hey there Braxyn!

If you step away from the game for a bit you will see the inactivity message. Usually just closing the game and opening it back up should let you back in if you are unable to log back in right away. If your friend keeps getting the invalid username/password message and is having to do a reset I would suggest having them contact our support team so they can look into this matter further. A support ticket can be opened by clicking the link in my signature and selecting the "Ask a Question" option. 

Hey there Braxyn!

If you step away from the game for a bit you will see the inactivity message. Usually just closing the game and opening it back up should let you back in if you are unable to log back in right away. If your friend keeps getting the invalid username/password message and is having to do a reset I would suggest having them contact our support team so they can look into this matter further. A support ticket can be opened by clicking the link in my signature and selecting the "Ask a Question" option. 

Oh I know that much, It turns out that every time he finally gets logged in and has a chance to play once he logs out for bed or anything like that it is an ordeal to get back into his account as it says it is locked and he can't log in until he changes his password at least once.

Oh I know that much, It turns out that every time he finally gets logged in and has a chance to play once he logs out for bed or anything like that it is an ordeal to get back into his account as it says it is locked and he can't log in until he changes his password at least once.

In that case it would be best for him to submit a support ticket following the steps above so that the support team can look into his account for him. 

Archived