check out public trading the next 6 hours....

afronasty2000

i put up several trades.... im looking to get a few packs..... i think the trades i made are fair... let me know here if im way off, so i can adjust my offers.... im looking to trade for some gole dive ball and gold nest ball.... also let me know if you have those ft and we can make some deals.

People aren't going to scroll through hundreds of offers looking for your user name. You need to be more specific with what cards you are offloading, then people might be able to filter search

i put up several trades.... im looking to get a few packs..... i think the trades i made are fair... let me know here if im way off, so i can adjust my offers.... im looking to trade for some gole dive ball and gold nest ball.... also let me know if you have those ft and we can make some deals.

gym badge promos, deck boxes, coins, mega lot(charizard,blastoise,venusaur),gardy, lurantis gx, decidueye promo/frogs and bats,

gym badge promos, deck boxes, coins, mega lot(charizard,blastoise,venusaur),gardy, lurantis gx, decidueye promo/frogs and bats,

Do you have a Lurantis Promo or the Raichu Sleeve for trade?

Archived