Typhlosion, Meganium, and Feraligatr primes all missing

moseshasahawk

I purchased these as part of bundles from the in game shop with coins earned from playing the game. Much effort was put into obtaining these cards, and I would like them accessible again. As I stated, they were purchased in the in game shop so they were trade locked, and could not have been traded away. I've used every possible search filter to look for them in my collection and nothing shows up. They weren't visible when attempting to build a deck either (which is how I discovered they were missing in the first place). Has anyone else had this issue? 

Thank you for your bug report.

I will make sure the developers know that you are experiencing this issue.

There is a good chance that the issue you are describing is a visual bug only, and that the cards on your account are simply not being displayed as expected. The support team will be in the position to review your account and see if the cards you listed are on the account or what happened to them.

I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Archived