LF Decklist Celebi-Ex and Virizion Ex

ProGamer1993

I played a long time ago a Celebi/Virizion Ex Deck but i don't find my old Decklist... so i want to ask you, if you can Build me a good Legacy Plant Type Deck with this Ex's

2 Celebi-Ex

1 Virizion-Ex

This cards do i have :/ Pls Help me :((((

Are you talking about this Celebi-EX?

Ability: Time Recall

Each of your evolved Pokémon can use any attack from its previous Evolutions. (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack.)

[G] [C] [C] Wind Whisk - 60

Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Or are you referring to Celebi Prime?

Poké-POWER: Forest Breath

Once during your turn (before your attack), if Celebi is your Active Pokémon, you may attach a Grass Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon. This power can't be used if Celebi is affected by a Special Condition.

[G] [P] [C] Time Circle - 30

During your next turn, prevent all damage done to Celebi by attacks from your opponent's Stage 1 and Stage 2 Pokémon.

Just asking because I don't see Celebi-EX synergizing too well with Virizion-EX.

Well, honestly, Celebi-EX isn't that useful in many decks. Best one I can think of is Medicham (the one with Omega Barrage) - its own attack can't hit for Weakness, but Meditite's Smack can, so it wants access to that.

But yeah, there's no real deck I can think of that uses both of those EXs.

for a little bit there were night march decks that used grogiest and grass energy so they could have 200 hp and celebi ex let them use the night march attack but sadly it was short lived hex manic ruined it

Archived