ban all paralysis cards until it is fixed

ahoodedman

the bug were you remove your active pokemon and the new one remains paralyzed is still in the game ANOTHER bug you guys failed to fix in this update.

this is completely game breaking and it makes cards like acceglor nigh invisible.

everything with paralysis needs to be banned until the bug is fixed its the only way we can keep the game balanced

the bug were you remove your active pokemon and the new one remains paralyzed is still in the game ANOTHER bug you guys failed to fix in this update.

this is completely game breaking and it makes cards like acceglor nigh invisible.

everything with paralysis needs to be banned until the bug is fixed its the only way we can keep the game balanced

That's about half of the cards in the game (Flip a coin. If heads, your opponents pokemln is now paralyzed).

We all know they don't listen to us.

Thank you for your bug report and for your suggestion. I have sent it to the developers for review.

It would be very helpful if you could give us more detailed information about the issue you are running into.  I double checked your account's history and I don't see any Questions in our support system.

If you could take a look at this post http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/52573-call-to-action-help-us-find-and-squash-the-hand-shuffle-bug/it details about how you can send us your Game Log and Deck List when you run into issues.  If we can reproduce the problem then we can fix it :)

Please keep in mind that there are thousands (and thousands) of games played every day (heck, every hour).  We're not seeing a large hue and cry of people complaining about this issue.  It might well be something specific to the card interactions you are using in your deck - so getting your specific deck information, details about what happens and your game log would be very helpful for us to track the problem down.

Thank you very much!

-

the bug works like this

if you have a pokemon in the active that is paralyzed

and it is removed from play with a card like az or super scope up

then when another pokemon from the bench is promoted

it becomes paralyzed

I'll make sure to get a gamelog next time I find it

the bug works like this

if you have a pokemon in the active that is paralyzed

and it is removed from play with a card like az or super scope up

then when another pokemon from the bench is promoted

it becomes paralyzed

I'll make sure to get a gamelog next time I find it

That's a known visual bug.  You're not actually paralyzed/asleep/confused.

Yeah I've noticed the same as graywh mentioned but despite appearing paralyzed the new active Pokémon can still perform actions as normal, is this what you are referring to?

Saw the bug today for the first time and yeah, it appears that it just a visual ( i.e. my opponent played a Hypnotoxic Laser, I rushed-in with my Keldeo-EX and Keldeo appeared to be asleep and poisoned, though I could obviously use it normally).

Yup, looks like this is:

If a Pokemon affected by a Special Condition is returned to the hand, the animations for that Special Condition may reappear when that Pokemon is replayed and promoted to the Active position. This is a display issue only. The gameplay effects of the Special Condition are not applied to the Pokemon.

From the Known Issues List found at http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/52076-244-known-issues-may-2-2017/ 

Archived