[GENERAL] Login - Invalid Username/Password

RandomLeaf

So my sister and I are stuck with this issue. We can't even log in here, so I had to make this account to get support. :D
I'm 100% sure that I'm using the correct account and password because it's been saved since the first time I played and I didn't change anything.
Thanks in advance.

Edited by RandomLeaf

I would suggest trying to do a password reset if you are getting the invalid ID/Password message when trying to log into your account on the website and the game client. If you are not positive as to what your username is you can also try the forgot username option as well. Hope that helps!

If you are still running into an issue accessing your account you may need to reach out to our support team. You can open a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature and selecting the "Ask a Question" option after signing in. Hope that helps!

I am trying to log into the ptcgo on my Imac, but when i do it tells me i have and invalid login/password despite the fact i know it is correct, and when i try to reset my password to test if thats the issue it does not work which is especially weird since that the email i used 10 seconds ago to log into the website... and I want to know a fix

I had a similar problem before, the system didn't get all my password characters but like 14-16 instead and there wasn't stated a max lenght so it took me a while to figure it out, try resetting your password with a shorter password to test use the mod link

I am trying to log into the ptcgo on my Imac, but when i do it tells me i have and invalid login/password despite the fact i know it is correct, and when i try to reset my password to test if thats the issue it does not work which is especially weird since that the email i used 10 seconds ago to log into the website... and I want to know a fix

Hey there!

I was just checking in on you to see if you were able to log into your account. If you are getting the invalid login/password message when logging in and when you try to reset your password it tells you that the email is wrong please double check that the correct email was entered. Sometimes caps lock may be on or an extra key may have been pressed. If you continue to experience an issue logging in please reach out to our support team. You can open a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature and selecting the "Ask a Question" option after signing in. Hope that helps!

i can't login it say wrong username and password in the card game,but i put all correct informations

Hey there!

I merged your post into this thread as it is a similar issue. 

• 2 weeks later...

just made a new account but when i try to log in to the tcg online it says invalid login or password which it is not because i have logged into the site and the forms with the same password and username i have also reset my password and that didn't do anything

Try clicking login twice. For me whenever I start it up it never works the first time. I always have to log in twice.

just made a new account but when i try to log in to the tcg online it says invalid login or password which it is not because i have logged into the site and the forms with the same password and username i have also reset my password and that didn't do anything

Hey there!

If you are still having trouble logging in as well as resetting your password please reach out to our support team so they can look into this matter further for you. You can open a ticket by clicking the link in my signature and selecting the "Ask a Question" option. Hope that helps!

Hey there!

I merged your post into this thread as it is a similar issue.

• 2 years later...

I'm having the same problem on my mac. I changed my password and uninstalled and reinstalled but it still says "invalid username/password every time I try to log in. I logged in almost every day for the past month so I know all the information is correct.

4 hours ago, DrewBeeDooBeDo said:

I'm having the same problem on my mac. I changed my password and uninstalled and reinstalled but it still says "invalid username/password every time I try to log in. I logged in almost every day for the past month so I know all the information is correct.

Hello @DrewBeeDooBeDo

Welcome to the forum! :)

A quote from the guidelines says:

"Search, Then Post: Use the search tool before creating a new thread. There could already be an ongoing discussion about the same topic. If there isn't, or if the last post in the topic is more than a couple of weeks old, perhaps it's time to start a new thread!"

Please consider starting a new thread if the issue persists. 

Thank you!

• Mod_GuruLot locked this topic