Mod_Snow

Call to action! Help us find and squash the hand shuffle bug!

Mod_Snow

Hey there!

Since the release of the latest client, we're starting to see some reports about the game client becoming non-responsive once a mulligan occurs or when a card is played that shuffles the player's hand into their deck, like Professor Birch's Observations or Colress, or is this even happening with attack effects? Like Starmie's Deep Sea Swirl attack? This is why we need help from you, the players.

How can you help, you ask? Here's all you need to do:

• When you run into this issue, grab this data:​​
    • Your gamelog from the match. Here's how to grab a game log.
    • The decklist of the deck you were playing when this issue happened. Here's how to grab your decklist:
      • Head into the Deck Manager and view the deck you used.
      • Select the "Export Deck" button at the bottom to copy your deck to the clipboard.
        post-165899-0-06626800-1495666050.png
      • Paste into a text program (Notepad, Wordpad, Word) and save. It should look something like this:
        post-165899-0-46775300-1495666648.png
  • Once you have the above data, submit a ticket to the support team and attach those documents. They'll take it from there!

If you've found other instances where this issue occurs, feel free to post here! However the support ticket is still needed in order for the dev team to track the issue, so don't forget!

As always, stay cool!

jaymanplayzzz23

When I play mallow I have a psychic deck I had a cosmog so I went to search for cosmoem and lunala gx I couldn't find them cause the cards were all together I would send a photo of it but I don't know how to

LukiSumi
Sorry, already closed Game Client so I can't export game log...

Cards in my hand disappeard when I have used Trainer Card – "Colress", during battle in Versus mode.

After drawing a card in my next turn my cards revealed themselves. It was "BW: Basic Green" theme deck.

TPCi_Samhayne

Sorry, already closed Game Client so I can't export game log...
Cards in my hand disappeard when I have used Trainer Card – "Colress", during battle in Versus mode.
After drawing a card in my next turn my cards revealed themselves. It was "BW: Basic Green" theme deck.

Hello LukiSumi,

I believe what you ran into is this issue from our Known Issues List:http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/53517-246-known-issues-aug-1-2017/?p=574512 

If the Arrange Energy setting in the Options menu is set to Front of Hand, the hand becomes invisible once the Supporter card is selected. The hand reappears after changing the Arrange Energy setting, drawing a card or removing a card from the discard pile.

If you change your settings to Arrange Energy to Back of Hand, you should not have this issue happen.

I hope that helps!

TPCi_Samhayne

Just to wrap this up, we tracked the issue down and have subsequently corrected it.