OK what is the deal with "best of XY" in relation to TCGO?

Cubchoo103

Has there ever been a situaion like thos before?

Will all the cards being released find their way into this game?

What sort of timeline are we looking at before they're released in English?

How EXPENSIVE would this stuff be?

In what form would they be implemented? We've already seen FA Jolteon, Zygarde, M Manectric, M Lucario put out in the form of a box, though in Japan the set is being released in 15 card packs, will we see these packs in tcgo?? No codes in theirs obviously

This needs to be discussed as it is potentially the biggest thing that has ever happened to this game, new FA N, SR Shaymin EX, SO MUCH MORE.. GOOD GOD

If the cards are released outside of Japan, they'll find their way into PTCGO.

There are plenty of cards that have never been released outside Japan.  Full art Stardust Jirachi is one example.

If the cards are released outside of Japan, they'll find their way into PTCGO.

There are plenty of cards that have never been released outside Japan.  Full art Stardust Jirachi is one example.

But in a gigantic bank on BANK $$$$$ set like this? Personally I would expect (and hope) they ride this cash cow

Plus they have already started with the jolteon box

Since the Best of XY is not a reset to standard cards and just an alternate art, I would not bother getting them personally because it would be of no benefit besides them being Good looking cards

My guess is that they'll release a product to support Expanded at some point, and it will include the Full Art and Secret Rare cards from Best of XY as Alternate prints (as per the Mega Powers EX cards mentioned). TPCi have regularly been rolling out Expanded related product in recent times, such as the Battle Arena decks, the Plasma Legendary Birds decks, etc, so this would follow that vein. 

That being said, as mentioned by an above post; it's completely possible that these cards may stay exclusive to Japan, due to their affinity to the XY-on format. But should the physical cards ever get an English printing, then they would be subsequently be available on PTCGO.

Since the Best of XY is not a reset to standard cards and just an alternate art, I would not bother getting them personally because it would be of no benefit besides them being Good looking cards

A. Need there be another reason?

B. Expanded

A. Need there be another reason?

B. Expanded

A. As a collector I can understand why this would be appealing, if best of XY is presented in a tin or box format then sure its worth it, if its packs then its not worth it

B. The cards are going to be expanded anyways because of the sets themselves rotating/ have rotated to expanded

A. As a collector I can understand why this would be appealing, if best of XY is presented in a tin or box format then sure its worth it, if its packs then its not worth it

B. The cards are going to be expanded anyways because of the sets themselves rotating/ have rotated to expanded

I'd be very happy if they continued of mega powers and released them a few pieces at a time in the form of boxes/tins as it would make them easier to collect than packs, on the other side packs of it would be pretty flipping cool, but then I'd have to buy 600 of them -.-

And yeah that's what I was saying lol

Archived