MegaChris23

[CARD] XY BREAKpoint Durant #9 - Mountain Munch Does Not Apply Damage

MegaChris23

I use this Durant in a couple of my decks and I noticed whenever I use it's mountain munch attack it does discard the opponents card but does not deal the 10 damage to the opponent I was 20 short of knocking out an ex in a battle and had a fighting fury belt on my Durant when I had attacked it I was waiting for my two prizes instead I lost the game because it discarded the opponents card but did not do the 20 damage as it should have. I literally looked through every card in play or played the turn before and couldn't find one reason for the attack to not have done the damage after using the attack several more times in other battles I found that it must be a bug. PLEASE FIX THIS POKEMON

Mod_RedDragon

Hey there MegaChris23!

It looks like the issue with Durant's Mountain Munch attack should have been resolved so there could have been something else going on that a game log may help identify. To save your game log check out this link here. You can also check out the known issues by clicking here. If it happens again please do let us know.

TPCi_Samhayne

This complaint post was posted on May 16, but the fix for Mountain Munch went out on the afternoon of May 16.  

Are you sure you were playing after the fix was deployed?

If you continue to run into the issue, the best thing is to save the game log and get that to our Support Team by entering a Question at http://pokemon.com/supportwhere you can attach the game log for reference.

Thank you!