Sign in to follow this  
Bosofrod

Primera GX Bubble beat- Doing more damage than it should

Bosofrod

Here's hoping I report this correctly!

So, I wasn't smart enough to Export a log (rather, I didn't realize / think to do it before I shut the summary window)... Was playing a match against a player with Primarina GX (42/149).

The issue was with the Bubble Beat Attack. Based on the attack rules, the attack should have been doing 10 + (20x water energy on all pokemon), but throughout the entire match, the attack was consistently doing more damage than it should have. When the attack should have been ***************, it was doing 110. When it should have been doing 90 total, it was doing 210 or so damage.

There were no other Trainer cards attached, and no other Pkmn Abilities that could have affected the damage.

If anyone else can duplicate similar results, would love to hear if I was just completely overlooking something, or if there's indeed an issue with the card.

Thanks!

ahoodedman

was there any rainbow or double dragon energy? those increase the damage sense they count as water when attached

Bosofrod

was there any rainbow or double dragon energy? those increase the damage sense they count as water when attached

Ah... I didn't realize double dragon counts as water... I think there were at least 1 or two of those in play, so that would probably have done it. Thanks, I'm gonna have to look at my energy cards a little better! :P

Sign in to follow this