Ancient trait not working on swampert

I've seen this bug twice, first it was with my opponent with woobuffet on the active, which I tough was making the game "confuse" abilities with ancient trait, but on a latter game it did not work with absolutely nothing on the field. Im on ipa so I can't post the game log now, but i will play a game tonight on pc to try to make this bug more clear.

Ancient trait for swampert says when you attach an energy from your hand to this pokemon you can attach a second one. Both times I had two energies on hand and it didn't give me the option to attach a second one. Since I use an archies blastoise deck with swampert, it doesn't normally bother, but when the ability lock was on it made me lose the game.

Edit:it was confusing.

Edited by Pdvsky
samuraison

Did you have a basic water energy? Just trying to figure if it wouldn't attach all energy or just special.

Besides that, ancient traits can't be effected by wobbuffets ability anyway so that shouldn't matter.

TPCi_Samhayne

Hello Gentlemen,

Thank you for taking the time to post about this issue.

Our Team has been able to reproduce this problem.  We have updated our Known Issues thread at http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/52076-2440-known-issues-may-2-2017/ 

May 2, 2017

• Added: The first Energy card played during a match will not trigger the Alpha Growth Ancient Trait. The effect properly triggers on subsequent Energy attachments.

No guarantees when a fix will be put in place, but we are aware of the issue.