Sign in to follow this  
landertje123

[GAME] General - CTRL + ALT + Arrow Changed Screen

landertje123

I wanted to turn my screen to see a break card but when I changed it back to normal, the sides of my screen fell of. I tried accessing the settings but its blocked by my friends list. Can someone help me?

LordKieta

So I went ahead and tested this myself, out of curiosity if it would happen to me too, and it did. The screen resolution for the game is ridiculously large.

I fixed this though, by going to settings, and actually picking a different screen resolution, and hitting apply. This makes your screen resolution for the game change "back to normal" although it won't be your original setting. After doing this, you can then, set your screen resolution back to what it was before, and it'll be fixed. 

If you were playing in Full Screen mode, then try doing the ctrl-alt-arrow thing again to tilt the screen to where you can see the settings, and then, just revert it back to normal while already in the settings menu. Then you can take it out of Full Screen mode, and do everything I did above, then you should be able to put it back into full screen mode when everything is fixed. 

I don't know what kind of computer monitor or laptop screen you have, so this fix might still not work for you, but it's worth a shot. Good luck

Mod_Elderberry

You might be able to see more of the game by clicking 'Alt + Enter', which may toggle the game between fullscreen and windowed mode. If you are able, then you might be able to resolve the issue by changing the screen resolution in the settings menu.

If that does not work, then I would suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

I have noted the 'control alt arrow' functionality and how it appears to be counterintuitive, and I have submitted it to the proper channels so that it can be reviewed.

Thank you for your post

landertje123

I have fixed it by completely scrapping the game and redownloading it. But still thanks for youre help.

Sign in to follow this