Maciek20

[GAME] Collection - Redeemed Code and Deck Isn't in Collection

Maciek20

Hello. I have a problem namely i took Redeem codes i vote my code clicked clime and i see nothing in my collection can you help me? sorry for language mistakes

Edited by Maciek20

Sk8erboiTK

Hi! I wanted to report an error. I scanned the code of one of my decks, and in the first attempt, an error message appeared on my screen (I can't remember it, but it had lots of numbers and letters). After that, I tried again, but this time, another message appeared saying that I already redeemed that code, which isnt't true, because I don't have my deck in my collection. What can I do? Can someone on the support help me?

graywh

Open a ticket at support.pokemon.com, "Ask a Question", giving the code and what product it was from.

Mod_Elderberry
Sk8erboiTK,

The following FAQ article goes into detail about card redemption issues: http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/KBAnswer.asp?questionID=876

It suggests that you send a ticket into the support team. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

I hope that helps, and good luck!

RobRatt

Before you send a support ticket, be sure to check in > Collection > Packs.

And also in > Deck Manager

Theme decks, when redeemed, are automatically opened and available in Deck Manager.  But the 2nd and subsequent ones are in > Collection > Packs, remaining to be opened manually (or traded).

• Upvote 1

Mod_RedDragon

Hey there!

If you are not seeing redeemed cards in your collection please follow the steps listed here. If that does not resolve the issue then please contact our support team by clicking the link in my signature below and selecting the "Ask a Question" option after signing in. Hope that helps!

Mod_RedDragon

Hello. I have a problem namely i took Redeem codes i vote my code clicked clime and i see nothing in my collection can you help me? sorry for language mistakes

I merged your post into this thread.