who is better???

supernova51D

in this thread trainers can compare any pokemon in tcg, moves stats wise whatever even looks

to start off.

who is the better between the 3 legenderaies

entei, suicune, raikou.

imo, it would be Entei or Raikou. Water isn't that effective except with fire. I would pick Raikou over Entei because of its speed and its eletric moves. Also in real life, electricity can shock you deathly wise and lighting can also burn trees.

Although, they made a movie about Entei.

Yes, because a legendary pokemon kidnapping a girl really brings up his image. I'm just joking and everything but it's somewhat true. It almost KO'ed Ash's Charizard! D:

That Entei was a dream Entei in short not real so it's like someone loaded it up on an Action Replay and boosted all it's stats.

Best out of the three beast I've got to say it Suicune.

scuicune is the best. he can be used in PvP, you shall know him by his dreaded name: calmcune EVs: 252 HP/SpAttk moves: calm mind, surf, ice beam, protect. holding leftovers

All three are unplayable competitively, but Suicune for looks, haha.

i first decison & impression was for suicune& my final decision was suicune.

Now this is bit tricky decision for me. who do you prefer!!!!

ho-oh vs lugia.

i predict lugia is the most common decision but i like ho-oh. espeacially cause he was ash's fisrt legenady pokemon to be seen in the series & i personally found ho-oh very inspiring.

Ho-oh VS Lugia. Ho-oh can fly far and wide, spread awes and can cause fires if it attacks. Lugia has Psychic move, can fly, and can also swim through the ocean. Lugia would have a much better chance at winning. Unless Ho-oh is faster and uses Ancientpower against it. I would choose lugia over ho-oh for power wise reasons. Come on, Ho-Oh is pretty and everything but Lugia would have a better chance at winning. I don't dislike Ho-Oh though, Ho-oh is all cool and stuff.

Ho-Oh is pretty and everything but Lugia would have a better chance at winning. I don't dislike Ho-Oh though, Ho-oh is all cool and stuff.

i think lugia looks cool & i like its shadow effect with long neck & beastly claws & therefore they are equal in looks & it is obvious lugia will be able to defeat ho-oh beacsue of moves advantage. but i sincerely vote for ho-oh maybe beacuse there is more attention towards lugia than ho-oh in various ways.

note: just an opinion.

Ho-oh VS Lugia. Ho-oh can fly far and wide, spread awes and can cause fires if it attacks. Lugia has Psychic move, can fly, and can also swim through the ocean. Lugia would have a much better chance at winning. Unless Ho-oh is faster and uses Ancientpower against it. I would choose lugia over ho-oh for power wise reasons. Come on, Ho-Oh is pretty and everything but Lugia would have a better chance at winning. I don't dislike Ho-Oh though, Ho-oh is all cool and stuff.

Ho-oh can burn the water and evaporate it. Then, it would be air to air combat. Lugia can learn Hydro Pump which does 2x damage. Ho-oh can use Ancientpower which also does 2x damage. But, Lugia can learn Ancientpower, too, and do 4x damage. So, Lugia would be my choice power wise, too.

you wouldn't believe but the first time i saw of the signature moves of ho-oh & lugia was by my togepi's metronome. i never new it was an original move of the legendary pokemn but i looked really cool as a move & was a bomber & ko'd the opponent. & from then everytime i kept planning my poemon moves around the move sacred fire for my fire pokemon or aeroblast etc.

i was playing the game shiny gold fake which i recieved from my parents home country. that is why i had thought it to be a new tm.

Fire can heat the water and evaporate it but only if the fire is that powerful. You know: when the flame color isn't red, when its blue. I don't think that Ho-oh and Lugia would destroy a lake and then battle. They are the protectors or guardians of land and the sky after all.

I say Ho-Oh. :D Just because it was my favorite Pokemon for a long time.

But whenever I see something about Lugia (Pokedex entry or something like that) it's always described as being supersupersuperuberuber powerful. Like one flap of its wings makes a 40-day storm?

I say Lugia. I am totally leaning towards Lugia. I love how it looks and it controls the water currents in the oceans.Thats pretty powerful.

has anyone got any subjects they want to put in. you guys can ask as well. ive kind of was hoping someone else gives a try.

I like suicune and raikou, because they make an awsome legend card together! (probably the powerfullest pokemon card in tcg) And i like lugia more then ho-oh,(ho-oh looks to much like Fearow xD) (when Ash looked up in the sky and saw Ho-oh ,in the beggining of his advanture in the tv anime ,i thought it was a golden Fearow...embarassed_smile.png)

-----A new subject would be: Garchomp vs Haxorus. (,I believe they got a lot in common, and therefor I cant pick a favorite )angel_smile.png

Archived