How did you come up with your Screen Name?

PokelegendXP

muzik - unconventional spelling of my favorite thing

maestro - master... I plan to major in and master music performance and education..... to get my bachelors and masters degrees

SYN- When I was little my family called me 'SYN' as a short version of 'Saiyan' because I was convinced I was a Saiyan that crashed here in a space pod. teehee.

iceeZ- Honestly, this is just part of a random thought that entered my mind and I've been using ever since. The full part is iceeZpurple. icee- I like Icee drinks; Z- the letter Z amazes me; purple- I like purple (but not as much as neon green. But iceeZneongreen sounds weird.) Oh yeah and it's pronounced like "I sees purple" :D

*end rant*

123321 - Name used on most sites by me

isEpicnes - was meant to have 2 s's because 123321 was taken.

I joined this site for the DW which i'm never on now. :P

I am aware of the fact that Charizard is a beast.

I am very smart when it comes to a lot of things, Charizard is one of those things.

33, well I meant to do 333 because 3 is my lucky number, but i typed it wrong

so that is meh

First read this. This article belongs to Bulbapedia.

In the games, At first, Archer seems to make an appearance in Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen, as an unnamed male Team Rocket Admin in the Rocket Warehouse on Chrono Island. He is the leader of the Sevii Islands branch of Team Rocket, and accuses the player of spreading rumors that Team Rocket has disbanded, something he does not believe. When the player defeats him, he recognizes the Earth Badge and accepts that Giovanni has been defeated, finally disbanding Team Rocket, but he vows to find him and resurrect Team Rocket someday. The computer he was working on mentions the effect of radio waves on Pokémon evolution, foreshadowing Team Rocket's actions three years later.

Three years later, Archer is the interim head of Team Rocket during the absence of Giovanni. He leads the team in its takeover of the Goldenrod Radio Tower, aiming to locate his missing leader and bring him back to the team.

His was an Admin in the past, and his Japanese Name is Apollo.

HeartGold_SoulSilver_Archer.png

You have to agree that Wiggin has a nice ring to it... It comes from a book called Ender's Game. (BEST BOOK EVER) Wiggin was the last name of the main character.

You have to agree that Wiggin has a nice ring to it... It comes from a book called Ender's Game. (BEST BOOK EVER) Wiggin was the last name of the main character.

I tried to read that book but then I moved and lost it >.<

• 4 months later...

My two favourite trainers in the anime/games continuity are Red and Lance, but along with that I sometimes like to also think of it as just Red (as in the video game, not the character) trainer Lance. I really like Lance as a character as well. I've since changed my favourite type from dragons to electric but I find the name is still very relevant.

0ldsk00lMew

I used to play pokemon years ago when i was in primary school (aged 10-12) using the first released cards as you guys know as base set (in my opinion the best set to ever come out) hence the name old school mew :P

Aura master8 is one of my many Lucario-based usernames from when Lucario wasstill my favorite Pokemon. (now Tyranitar has taken it's place! >=3)

Chao = The cute little blue things from Sonic the Hedgehog games

Control = Part of the "Chaos Control" move that Shadow the Hedgehog does

6 = I needed a number in the past to actually get a username that wasn't used, so 6 was a nice even number :)

Archived